Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Fasting

I had really fun pedaling fast in the breeze,
but in the end I was tired out!
The past few days I was fasting wasn't that hard since I had many things to do. The time past more quickly since we did about 5 hours of school, woke up late, and did computer. That's basically what I did, except I mostly read instead of computer. I mean I still did computer but I also read. The only problem yesterday I was getting bored at around 7:30. (iftars at 8:35) So Yusuf, Meryem and I played outside. That was a bad idea. I ran a lot! Also when I rode my sisters bike I went really fast. Then I came inside and it was about only 7:50! I had about 40 minutes left! I was so thirsty. Fortunately, I was able to sleep until Iftar time. But not every time could be like that. So from now on I am going to always play outside about 20 minutes before Iftar, not an hour. I think you should follow that too, if you get tired easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment